INTERNATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SEISMOLOGY AND EARTHQUAKE ENGINEERING
International Institute of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering (IISEE) has been established in 1962 and continued the training courses in the field of seismology and earthquake engineering for the so-called developing countries supported by Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (Ministry of Construction until Jan. 2001) of Japanese Government and Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA). The current activities and history of IISEE are shown in the following URL.
IISEE Bulletin is printed and distributed for promoting the research activities mainly in the developing countries. The articles welcomed should contain topics in seismology and earthquake engineering related with the developing countries. The categories expected for contribution are Original Papers, Letters, Technical Notes, News, Book Review and so on.
The current members of the editorial office are the followings:
- Dr. Eng. Shoichi Ando, Director of IISEE
- Dr. Sci. Toshiaki Yokoi, Chief Research Seismologist, IISEE
- Dr. Eng. Taiki Saito, Chief Research Engineer, IISEE
- Dr. Eng. Shin Koyama, Chief Research Engineer, IISEE
- Dr. Sci. Tatsuhiko Hara, Chief Research Seismologist, IISEE
- Dr. Sci. Bunichiro Shibazaki, Chief Research Seismologist, IISEE
- Dr. Eng. Toshihide Kashima, Senior Research Engineer, IISEE
- Dr. Eng. Tomohisa Mukai, Senior Research Engineer, IISEE
- Dr. Sci. Yushiro Fujii, Senior Research Seismologist, IISEE
- Mr. Hajime Kurosawa, Head of Training and General Affair Section, IISEE
- Mr. Toyoaki Kadowaki, Chief, Training and General Affair Section, IISEE
- Ms. Kumiko Someya, Training and General Affair Section, IISEE
The manuscripts submitted for Original Papers and Letters will be reviewed by those who the editorial office will select appropriately for each ones. Acceptance, Request for considerable change, that for Minor Change or Rejection will be informed from the editorial office.
NOTICE TO CONTRIBUTORS
IISEE does not request any submission fee to the contributors to IISEE Bulletin for promoting and helping the research activities in the developing countries. However, in order to minimize the financial load to IISEE, the contributors are requested to make their manuscript exactly following the instruction obtained from this page. The template file is provided to potential contributors from Format of IISEE Bulletin (MS Word file)
or by e-mail if necessary.
NOTICE TO SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS
IISEE Bulletin is not in sale in any way. The copy is distributed to the libraries that have contacted with IISEE without any subscription rate. The potential readers are recommended to access the libraries of the list
PERMISSION TO REPRODUCE MATERIAL FROM IISEE BULLETIN
IISEE no longer requires that permission be obtained from IISEE or the author(s) for the use of tables, figures or short extracts of papers published in IISEE Bulletin, provided that the source be appropriately and accurately cited. However, the author's permission must be obtained for modifying the material in any way beyond simple redrawing.
Copyright 2011 International Institute of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering, Building Research Institute, Japan
Printed in Japan
Manuscript and correspondence should be addressed to:
- Editorial Office,
- International Institute of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering,
- Building Research Institute,
- 1-Tachihara, Tsukuba, 305-0802, JAPAN
- Tel: +81-29-879-0679, Fax: +81-29-864-6777, e-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic submission via e-mail is strongly encouraged to simplify the editing process. The file should be readable and modifiable by MicroSoft Word or by Adobe Acrobat.