Back to HOME (Top Page)
1 | Questionnaire 2 |
Questionnaire 3-1 | Questionnaire3-2 |
| Questionnaire 4 | Questionnaire 5 |
1. Present situation of the seismology and seismic engineering fields in your country (organization).
2. Methods of gathering technical information in your country.
3. IISEE trainings
- Please indicate how you came to participate in the training.
- At that time, did you know about the trainings provided by IISEE ?
- How do you get the general information in your country ?
- Which methods are used to decide who will participate in trainings ?
- Were the trainings that you have participated in up to now useful ?
- If you answered "Very useful" or "Useful" in item (5) above, please indicate your reason (s).
- If the completion of this training was approved as equivalent to an academic degree or approved credits in your country or institution, please specify.
- Do you think that graduates of IISEE (including yourself) are being utilized in your country ?
- Is IISEE well known in your country ?
- How is IISEE evaluated in your country ?
- Are there many researchers or engineers in your country who wish to participate in the IISEE trainings ?
- Is it possible for you to participate in trainings even at your own expense ?
- Please indicate your views about the training courses of IISEE.
- *Regular course
*Global Seismological Observation Course
What expectations do you have regarding IISEE from now on ?
4. Please give us any opinions on our Information Network Project described on.
5. If you have any other additional comments about the IISEE trainings, etc., please feel free to mention them.