Welcome To My Home Page: Taiki Saito
Name: Taiki Saito
|Area of Special:
||Application of Reliability Theory,
||Earthquake Responce Analysis
Post: Visiting Research Staff
1) Earthquake response analysis of 3D building
2) Probabilistic assessment of seismic performance
of building structures,
3) New retrofitting solutions for existing
4) International cooperation for seismic
- T. Saito, M. Teshigawara, H. Fukuyama, H. Kato, K. Kusunoki, T. Mukai,
and T. Kabeyasawa, “Simulation of Nonlinear Behavior of Reinforced
Concrete Wall-Frame Structures under Earthquake Loads”, Proceedings of 13th
World Conference of Earthquake Engineering, No.1561, 2004.81
- T. Saito, “Japan-Romania Technical Cooperation on Earthquake Engineering”,
International Conference on Earthquake Loss Estimation and Risk Reduction,
- Bucharest Seminar on Facilitation of Transfer of Know-How of the Construction Industry,
- Earthquake Hazard and Countermeasures
for Existing Fragile Buildings, Editor(s), Independent Film, 2001.3.
- T. Saito, “JICA Technical Cooperation in the Field of Earthquake
Engineering”, JICA Seminar on Earthquake Hazard and Countermeasures for
Existing Fragile Buildings, Bucharest, Romania, 2000.11.
- S. Otani, H. Hiraishi, M. Midorikawa, M.
Teshigawara, H. Fujitani, and T. Saito, “Development of Smart Systems for Building Structures” Proceedings
of SPIE Volume: 3988, Smart Structures and Materials 2000: Smart Systems
for Bridges, Structures, and Highways, Editor(s): Liu, S. C., 2000.4.
- T. Saito, “Target Seismic Performance Levels in Structural Design for Buildings”, Proceeding of the 12th World Conference on Earthquake Engineering, 2000.1
- T. Saito, J. Kanda, and N. Kani, “Seismic Reliability Estimate of
Building Structures Designed According to the Current Japanese Design Code”,
Proceedings of the Structural Engineers World Congress, 1998.
- T. Saito, “Target Performance Levels in Seismic Design”, 2nd U.S.-Japan
Workshop on Performance-Based Engineering, San Francisco, U.S., 1998.
- T. Saito, “Recent Techniques and Regulations on Seismic Retrofit
and Diagnosis for Buildings in Japan”, the Second International Conference
on Earthquake Hazard and Seismic Risk Reduction, Yerevan, Armenia, 1998.
- T. Saito, “Design Target Reliability of Reinforced Concrete Buildings under Earthquakes”, Proceedings of ICOSSAR'97, Kyoto, pp.1667-1670, 1997.
- T. Saito, S. Abe, and A. Shibata, “Seismic Damage Analysis of Reinforced
Concrete Buildings Based on Statistics of Structural Lateral Resistance”,
Structural Safety Vol.19, No.1, pp.141-151, 1997.
- T. Saito, S. Abe, and A. Shibata, “Reliability Based Seismic Design
Criteria of Reinforced Concrete Buildings in Japan”, Proceedings of the
11th WCEE, 1996.
- T. Saito and Y. K. Wen, “Seismic Safety of Reinforced Concrete Buildings
in Japan”, Computational Stochastic Mechanics, Spanos(ed.), Balkema, Rotterdam,
- T. Saito and Y. K. Wen, “Seismic Risk Evaluation of R.C. Buildings in Japan Design in Accordance with 1990 AIJ Guidelines”, Civil Engineering Studies, Structural Research Series No. 587, Department of Civil
Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1994.1.
Last UPDATE : June 9, 2006